Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.
Valid CCNA certification or any CCIE Certification can act as a pre-requisite.
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Cisco professional level certifications (CCNP, CCNP Wireless, CCDP, CCSP, CCNP Voice, and CCIP) are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
- Achieving or re-certifying any of the certifications above automatically extends your active Associate and Professional level certification(s) up to the point of expiration of the last certification achieved.
- Regular Track – 5 Days / Week, 1 Hr / Day
- Weekend Track- Saturday 2 Hrs & Sunday 2 Hrs
- Fast Track – 5 Days / Week, 3 Hrs / Day
- Super Fast Track – 5 Days / Week, 5 Hrs / Day