Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) validates knowledge required to design a Cisco converged network. With a CCDA certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations. The CCDA curriculum includes designing basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
CCNA level knowledge and BCMSN level knowledge is needed to prepare for the CCDA certification exam.
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN v2.0)
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN v2.1)
CCDA certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current CCNA Concentration exam (wireless, or security, or voice, or SP Ops), or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams or Implementing Cisco Telepresence Installations [ITI] exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
- Regular Track – 5 Days / Week, 1 Hr / Day
- Weekend Track- Saturday 2 Hrs & Sunday 2 Hrs
- Fast Track – 5 Days / Week, 3 Hrs / Day
- Super Fast Track – 5 Days / Week, 5 Hrs / Day