For network video engineers, IP telephony and IP network engineers who want to develop and advance their collaboration and video skills in line with the convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications, the Cisco CCNA Collaboration certification is a job-role focused training and certification program. It will allow you to maximize your investment in your education, and increase your professional value by giving you the skills to help your IT organization meet increased business demands resulting from these technology transitions.
The 210-060 (CICD) Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices exam is a 75-minute, 55-65 question assessment that is associated with the CCNA Collaboration certification. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. A candidate is tested on knowledge of administrator and end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance.
The 210-065 Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices exam is a 75-minute, 55-65 question assessment that is associated with the CCNA Collaboration qualification programs. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of and skills to implement various Cisco Video endpoints in converged Cisco video infrastructures. It also tests a candidate’s ability to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration, TelePresence, and Digital Media Player in different Cisco business video solution architectures.
CCNA Collaboration certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for the ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
- Regular Track – 5 Days / Week, 1 Hr / Day
- Weekend Track- Saturday 2 Hrs & Sunday 2 Hrs
- Fast Track – 5 Days / Week, 3 Hrs / Day
- Super Fast Track – 5 Days / Week, 5 Hrs / Day